Welcome to CB Clothing Co.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of CB Clothing’s website, located at https://www.cbclothing.com.au.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use CB Clothing if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Style and Pricing
Prices may change at any time without notice. All items will be supplied at the current pricing at the time of invoicing. Styles, colours, sizes, and fabrics may be changed or discontinued at any time by CB Clothing.
Shade matching and design replication will be within industry-standard tolerances. Between production runs, some colours will have shade matching difficulties. Certain colours, such as charcoal and earth tones, are more prone to colour variations. Please check that any colour variations are acceptable before printing or embellishing an order; we will not be able to correct these issues once the order has been printed.
During manufacture, size variations are unavoidable. Please keep in mind that the measurements supplied are only a guide to sizing. Please ensure that any size differences are acceptable before printing or embellishing an order, since we will not be able to correct these issues once the order has been produced.
- Orders for samples cannot be returned for a refund. Any orders with fewer than five products are considered sample orders.
- Any sample orders that are returned will be donated to charity rather than being returned to the purchaser.
- Any order that is returned after 60 days will be shipped back to the client at the expense of the customer.
- Under no circumstances is CB Clothing obligated to contribute to screen-printing expenses or pay for reprinting.
- Before decorating or printing, customers are responsible for inspecting the items. Non-returnable merchandise includes items that have been printed, cleaned, dyed, relabelled, or adorned. As a result, we strongly advise you to check all orders prior to sending them to your printer.
- Before printing, please check that your invoice is correct. If you’re delivering orders straight to your printer, make sure the printer checks the order thoroughly against the packing slip as mistakes can happen. If a picking error is discovered before the order is printed, we can correct it; but, we cannot accept the items after they have been printed.
- A late payment fee will be incurred for overdue accounts more than 20 days from the due date.
- Orders placed and not paid for within 7 days are to be returned into inventory and customer will incur a 10% restocking fee.
- Visa/Mastercard 1.2% surcharge when payment is processed over the phone
- Amex 2% surcharge when payment is processed over the phone
Unless otherwise stated, CB Clothing and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CB Clothing. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from CB Clothing for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from CB Clothing
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from CB Clothing
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from CB Clothing
- Redistribute content from CB Clothing.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. CB Clothing does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of CB Clothing, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, CB Clothing shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
CB Clothing reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant CB Clothing a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of CB Clothing; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to CB Clothing. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of CB Clothing Co.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.